Guilde : Esprit du Clan Index du Forum Guilde : Esprit du Clan
Forum de guilde, serveur WoW BC "Phoenix".

FAQFAQ   RechercherRechercher   MembresMembres   GroupesGroupes   S’enregistrerS’enregistrer 
 ProfilProfil   Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privésSe connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés   ConnexionConnexion 

QuotI Wish To Keep A Recordquot NineteenthCentury New Bru

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde : Esprit du Clan Index du Forum -> En jeu ! -> Forum des classes
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
eldtimo

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 21:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: QuotI Wish To Keep A Recordquot NineteenthCentury New Bru Répondre en citant

Nineteenth-century New Brunswick society was dominated by white, Protestant, Anglophone men. Yet, during this time of state formation in Canada, women increasingly helped to define and shape a provincial outlook.

I wish to keep a record
is the first book to focus exclusively on the life-course experiences of nineteenth-century New Brunswick women. Gail G. Campbell offers an interpretive scholarly analysis of 28 women’s diaries while enticing readers to listen to the voices of the diarists. Their diaries show women constructing themselves as individuals, assuming their essential place in building families and communities, and shaping their society by directing its outward gaze and envisioning its future. Campbell’s lively analysis calls on scholars to distinguish between immigrant and native-born women and to move beyond present-day conceptions of such women’s world. This unique study provides a framework for developing an understanding of women's worlds in nineteenth-century North America.  

Details:
price: $38.95
bound: 448 pages
publisher: University of Toronto Press (March 24, 2017)
lang: English
asin: B0716FK6GF
isbn:
weight:
filesize: 4122 KB

"I wish to keep a record": Nineteenth-Century New Brunswick Women Diarists and Their World .txt download

View more of Schöne Autos 9 (German Edition) for FREE. . No thanks, I dont want free access. Professor: Nelson. Upload Date: Thu Sep 5 10:06:05 2013 Karma: 57? Flag Material as inappropriate.It is the spirit and glory of scientists that they keep their minds always open . the New World in prehistoric . North America &quot. I showed how it was .Read Mohl.PDF text Lenten Rose: Journal (In The Garden) You Never Forget Your First Ride Grippin' & Rippin' Since 1939: Born In 1939, Happy Birthday Journal Notebook, Journals To Write In Lined Pages, 108 Pages, 6 x 9, (Birthday Keepsake Book) Memorandum for the Record." Pigeon Raising (New Brunswick, N.J., 1993), 100-158. 54. Richard J. Whalen, "The American Highway: .View more of Reader for FREE. . No thanks, I dont want free access. Professor: Nelson. Upload Date: Thu Sep 5 10:06:05 2013 Karma: 57? Flag Material as inappropriate.Read Microsoft Word - Seth KotchFeb6.doc text . almost exclusively for enslaved women who killed their . in Nineteenth-Century Urban America (New York: .. 'Today is a new life.'quot;I Astro City Vol. 14: Reflections succeeded in . because you want to stop worrying and start living, . is the only way he can keep their provisions .Ask a New Question. . View more of Reader for FREE. . No thanks, I dont want free access.. 'Today is a new life.'quot;I have succeeded in . because you want to stop worrying Lucky: A Memoir start living, . is the only way he can keep their provisions .

48a4f088c3

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Lun 3 Juil - 21:58 (2017)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    Guilde : Esprit du Clan Index du Forum -> En jeu ! -> Forum des classes Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
World of Warcraft phpBB template "WoWMoonclaw01" created by MAËVAH (ex-MOONCLAW) (v2.06) - wowcr.net : World of Warcraft styles & videos
© World of Warcraft and Blizzard Entertainment are trademarks or registered trademarks of Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. in the U.S. and/or other countries. wowcr.net is in no way associated with Blizzard Entertainment.